TPLINK Wi-Fi router approaches up with the latest wireless standard that is 802.11ac. This radical Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online doings and can support to run applications at triple the speed of the preceding 802.11n standard. The result is quicker, stronger and more skilled Wi-Fi to uncheck your entire wireless device.
So how you install and configure a TPLINK wireless router to work with a ADSL modem or how you attach it separately. Tplinklogin.net
These are the following steps to how to do it:-
- First of all you need to do some preparations for doing to set your WIFI router switch of your modem, router and computer.
- Connect Ethernet cable of ADSL to TPLINK router and connect TPLINK router Ethernet cable to your computer LAN port.
- Turn on your router, computer and at last your modem
- Open your computer browser and opens TPLINK router management webpage by using its Default IP address. Login page appears on your screen enters default credentials and hit login.
- After login in the router for the configuration of WAN connection go to Network>>WAN select your WAN connection type or you detect it if you don’t know it and select the save button if connection type is PPPoE then Enter your PPPoE username and password which are delivered by your internet service provider and click the save button.
If connection type is Dynamic then select from connection type and save it.
- Wait for few minutes and after it go to status menu page and see if there WAN connection established.
- if there is no IP address in the WAN status then go to NETWORK>>LAN and the IP address and save it
Its because most of the TPLINK routers has same IP address equal to the existing DSL modems which conflict with each other and cause trouble in establishing a connection
You can change your TPLINK Wi-Fi router password with the help of these following steps:-
- Open your browser and enters the default IP address of TPLINK router
- After entering IP address login page appears enter your username and password
- After login into web page go to Advanced>> System tools>>Administration
- You see there are text boxes named old password new password. Change your password and save
- Reboot your router
Note: Setting Interface may be different due to different router models but the main procedure is equally same. So login and discover the parallel menus.
Accidently if you forgot your password then press the reset button of your router. Your router goes back to its factory default settings.