In order to access TP-LINK router management settings their always a built-in web page that opens in your Internet browser but doesn’t require any Internet access. Connection must be wired or wireless. You have to first login with your router credentials that could be your router default “Username” and “Password” to access router configuration. This page is your TP-LINK login page. TPLINK TP-LINK Login page is for the security of your router, which prevents other outer person to prevent, changes your router settings.
You can login into this utility management web page of TP-LINK router with the help of these following steps:
- Firstly choose your connection type whether its wired or wireless doesn’t matter.
- For wireless connect to your TPLINK Wi-Fi router. Find Wi-Fi network from your computer device and connect to it. It requires your network password, which is printed on your router back.
- For wired connection connect your one side of LAN Ethernet cable to computer and another into your TPLINK router. It don’t require any password
- After creating a connection with TPLINK router open Internet browser (i.e. Chrome, Internet explorer, opera etc.)
- Type default access address of your TPLINK router in your browser at the top of the window in the address bar and go (i.e. Router address differs by model).
- TP-LINK Login page appears in your Internet browser enters your default TPLINK router password and gets it into the utility management settings of your TPLINK router. This login page is for the security of your router. You can change the password in router setting by preventing other to access to you router.
- After successfully login you get the following familiar management panel
- TP Link Login
- TP link Router IP Address
- 192.168.178.1 – FRITZ!Box
If you forgot you username or password and unable to get through router login screen then you can get fix it to its default settings To reset your router locate the reset button typically situated at the back of the router.
While the router is on, use a pin or the end of a paper clip to press and hold the reset button. You will need to grip if for about 10 seconds.
Usually, you have to wait for the lights to change on the router. Varying on the manufacturer and model of your router the lights may start out flickering and change to solid or they may start out solid and change to flickering.
When you let go of the reset button the router should be reset to the factory settings. That’s an easy way to reset your router.