192.168.100.1 is the furthermost popular IP addresses, which are used by routers. It’s essential for entering in device’s web-interface. There are a lot of different routers in market, which had there own IP addresses such as
Management section is so significant thing for every router’s owner. If you want to use your device without someone’s assistance, you should find out information about web-interface. Here you can do alterations in your device’s settings. The most significant settings are responsible for your data security. It’s all because of enormous number of hackers who won’t decline to steal your private info.
Huawei routers use 192.168.100.1 IP address. Below you can find info about entering in management section of Huawei routers. TP link Router IP Address
How to login in 192.168.100.1 management panel
Manufacturer of Huawei routers framework distinctive software in their routers, which is used to do some alterations in router’s configurations.
1) First step is opening your web-browser. It’s not important what browser do you use. But don’t forget that downloading browsers from third-party websites are risky for your personal computer.
2) In browser address bar you need to enter Huawei router IP address. As we said above, Huawei manufacturer uses 192.168.100.1 IP address then Press enter.
If you don’t like this IP address and want to change the 192.168.100.1 IP address, there are some procedures of changing it:
- Altering router’s IP address by using CD of routers configuration
- Altering router’s IP address on special web-page with settings
- Forgetting IP address and how to fix this
Each one of us can disremember router’s IP address. It’s essential to don’t panic in this case – manufacturers established ways of finding out it:
- Find router’s IP address by checking it on the router
- Fixing router’s IP address by RESETTING method. To do it, you need find reset button, press and hold it for about 30 seconds
Notice: Resetting of your router will reappearance your settings to factory defaults. It processes that all variations that you have done will be cleared. IP address would be reverted to 192.168.100.1 also, so you can use it when entering in management section by using default “admin” password and username.
Notice: You mustn’t reset your router, if there are no problems, which can be resolved by this technique. Don’t forget that all variations would be blank!
3) After all this process here should appear login gateway, where you should enter your login information (username and password). Default connection data should be both “admin” or be your ISP defaults.
Notice: If your username and password aren’t default and you forget them, you can use RESET method, which was described above.